ONTUR TURİZM SEYAHAT ISLETMECILIGI SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
The Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677, which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially privacy, in the processing of personal data, is titled “Disclosure Obligation of the Data Controller”.In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to Be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Lighting Obligation published in the Official Gazette no. 30356 on 10.03.2018, we would like to inform you about your personal data processed by our Company ONTUR TOURISM TRAVEL MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY AND TRADE COMPANY (“Ontur Tourism” or “Company”).
1- IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Clause (a) of clause 1 of the 10th article of the KVKK titled “Obligation of Data Responsible to Disclosure” imposes the obligation to provide information about the identity of the data controller. ONTUR TURİZM SEY İŞL SAN VE TİC LTD ŞTİ. Has the title of data controller in accordance with the KVKK. As Ontur Turizm, we pay great attention to the security of your personal data in the capacity of Data Supervisor. With this awareness, within the scope of the following purposes, all kinds of personal data belonging to you can be processed, recorded, stored in accordance with the laws and honesty rules, and transferred / disclosed to third parties limited to the purpose for which they are processed within the framework of the limits permitted by the legislation with full understanding of our responsibility. We pay attention to the extent.
2- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed in order to provide services related to the activity site of our company and to increase these services, to perform sales, marketing and other activities of our company
Within the scope of your business relationship with Ontur Tourism, the following personal data are processed;
- Your credentials,
- Your contact information,
- Your flight information,
- Accommodation information,
- Passport number,
- Travel information
3- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data may be processed by the Company within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the following purposes within the scope of the activities required to benefit you from the products and services offered by our business units and to carry out the relevant business processes:
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your business relationship with Ontur Tourism are processed for the following purposes.
- Performing passenger transfers,
- All kinds of passenger transportation,
- Conducting product and service sales activities such as tour sales, travel organization, congresses, seminars and events, ticket sales,
- Planning and execution of marketing processes of products and services,
- Follow-up and management of customer demands and complaints,
- Carrying out customer satisfaction studies
4- TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, within the scope of the provisions of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data and transferring it abroad, for the purposes set out in Article 3 of this Clarification Text; It can be transferred to official institutions and organizations in Turkey, courts and enforcement offices, third party real and legal persons with whom we are related, service provider companies and officials, business partners, banks, subsidiaries, suppliers and support service providers.
5- COLLECTION METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data is provided by you, third parties and legal authorities during the establishment of your legal relationship with Ontur Tourism and during the continuation of such relationship; through the internet, telephone, e-mail and through physical, written, oral and electronic channels, within the purposes set forth above, 5, 6 and 8 of the Law.it is collected, stored and processed on the basis of the reasons for compliance with the law listed in the provisions of the article.Your personal data of special quality is collected, stored and processed on the basis of the reasons for compliance with the law.
6- RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSON WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data, In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with your legal rights stipulated in the relevant law and other legislation, you can personally send your requests to our address specified in the KVKK application form by hand, and send them via a notary public. In addition, in accordance with Article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller”, you can send the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address you previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
Data subject application form (pdf)-English